KOLOA BASS FISHING TOUR
Kauai Bass Fishing Tour at Waita Reservoir
- Approx 4 hours
- Waita Reservoir catch and release fishing
- Fish for peacock bass, large and small mouth bass, and tilapia
- Knowledgeable guide
- We provide the equipment
- Water and juice provided
Experience the hidden gem of Hawaii — Waita Reservoir. The reservoir is the largest inland body of fresh water in the state of Hawaii that is located on private property. This secluded hideaway is ideal for sightseeing and recreational activities, such as fishing. Enjoy our bass boat in this tropical paradise with catch and release fishing. Fish for big mouth bass, tilapia, tucunare (aka peacock bass), and much more off a 17″ aluminum bass boat at the Waita Reservoir. At this private location, a guide will bring you to the “sweet spots” and other destinations of interest to fish at your leisure.
Parties of 3 or more will enjoy the Sun Tracker pontoon boat on their excursion. Parties of 2 or less will seat comfortably on our smaller vessels. If the party wishes to use the smaller boat, it is considered a private party and must be booked as such. Please call for private tour price.
No experience is necessary!
The calm and protected waters of the Waita Reservoir offer the perfect place to test your skills. Located on the South Shore of Kauai, these peaceful surroundings and breathtaking views are only accessible with these excursions.
- No back, neck, knee injuries, allergies to bees or dust, pregnancies, or recent surgeries.
- Minimum age is 5; 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minors under the age of 12 are required to wear a life vest.
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour. Meet at our check in office 3477 Weliweli Rd. Koloa, HI 96756.
If you need transportation to Kauai ATV, after you complete your booking please call 808-742-2734 to arrange. Please note we only offer transportation for south side resorts. Transportation costs $5.00 per person.
- A windbreaker for windy days
- Bug spray
- Closed toe water friendly footwear. No flip flops.
- Alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Any valuable that you don’t want damaged or lost. We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- For parties of 1-5 there is a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 6-9 are subject to a 48 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 10 or more are subject to a 72 hour cancellation period.
- No charge will be incurred for cancellations made outside of the cancellation periods. Any cancellations made INSIDE of the cancellation period will incur a 50% charge of the individual tour price. “No Shows” at tour time will incur a 100% charge of the individual tour price. No refunds will be issued once the tour has commenced.