- most popular!
BACKROADS ATV ADVENTURE TOUR
- Two Seats in Polaris RZR 1000 For 1 or 2 people
- Three Seats in Polaris RZR 1000 For 3 people
- Four Seats in Polaris RZR 1000 For 4 people
Kauai ATV Off-Road Tours
- Approximately 3 hours total with approximately 40 minutes of drive time
- Visit the Mahaulepu cliffs, the Waita Reservoir, and Wilcox Tunnel
- Catch and release fish for bass in the Waita (weather permitting)
- Beverages and locally-made granola provided
Join us for one of our Kauai off-road tours with our premium ATVs. You’ll see lovely ocean views, famous filming locations, Wilcox Tunnel, and all the natural beauty of the Waita Reservoir. Experience the fun of catch and release fishing with traditional bamboo poles. Enjoy the best of Kauai on this 3 hour tour from your own Polaris off-road vehicle! Beverages and locally-made granola are included on the three-hour Kauai off-road ATV tour.
- No back, neck, knee injuries, allergies to bees or dust, pregnancies, or recent surgeries.
- Weight limit is 320lbs per person.
- Age limit to ride is 5 years old.
- Age limit to drive is 18 with valid driver’s license or permit.
- Minors must be accompanied by adult 25 or older.
- 7 AM, 8 AM, 12 PM, and 1 PM
- Note: seasonal times may adjust
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour. Meet at our check in office 3477 Weliweli Rd. Koloa, HI 96756.
- Towels for after the tour
- Bug spray
- Closed-toe shoes. No flip flops. No exceptions.
- Collateral for rental vehicles (Credit card, one per party)
- Irreplaceable/expensive items
- Anything that cannot get dirty or wet
We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- For parties of 1-6 there is a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 7-10 are subject to a 48 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 11-20 are subject to a 72 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 21+ are subject to a 7 day cancellation period.
- No charge will be incurred for cancellations made outside of the cancellation periods. Any cancellations made INSIDE of the cancellation period will incur a 50% charge of the individual tour price. “No Shows” at tour time will incur a 100% charge of the individual tour price. No refunds will be issued once the tour has commenced.