New Driver Requirements
Polaris drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older.
We have partnered with Polaris Adventures to give you the ultimate off-road experience! Ride in comfort and style with our brand new fleet of 2019/2020 RZR XP 4 1000 UTVs.
The Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour begins near the old Koloa Sugar Mill and ventures to the benches of Kahili Ridge where our waterfall and historic WWII bunkers await.
Rejuvenate with a dip in the waterfall and re-fuel with Anahola Granola bars, assorted chips, Kauai Cookies, canned juice and bottled water provided by Kauai ATV
Visit major motion picture movie sites
Drive through Kauai's only 1/2 mile tunnel
BOOK YOUR TOUR
Drivers must be 18 or older with a valid driver's license. No minors under the age of 18 are allowed to be driven by anyone under the age of 25. Any guest within a party who wants to drive must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/MC
What to Bring:
- Sunblock/Bug Spray
- Water-friendly closed-toe shoes
- Complimentary bandana
- Rental shorts and shirts
- Snacks and beverages
🚫 Leave Behind:
- Unprotected cameras and digital devices
- Anything that cannot get dirty, wet or lost
Know before you go
- Drivers must be 18 yrs. with valid Driver's License
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older.
- Any guest within a party who wants to drive must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/MC
- No people with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, heart conditions
- No pregnancies
- Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour
- Collateral is required upon check-in
Check In- Location
Check-in 1/2 hour before your tour time at or office in Old Koloa Town
3477 A Weliweli Rd
Koloa, HI 96756