Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1lb Fresh Ahi Tuna (cut into ¾ inch cubes)
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- ¾ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ⅓ cup Green Onions (sliced thin)
- ½ tsp Sesame Seeds (garnish)
- 3 cups White/Brown rice (cooked)
- Combine in a large bowl: Tuna, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, pepper flakes, green onions and sesame seed in a medium bowl
- Mix all ingredients
- Dish 1 Scoop of Rice: Place Ahi poke on top of the rice and serve with garnishes desired.
Vegetarian option: Replace the Ahi tuna with cubes of sauteed cubes of extra- firm tofu.
Garnish Suggestions: Furikake, Ginger, Cucumber, stringed carrots, avocado, seaweed salad or wasabi.